Friday, October 26, 2012

Lena Denham Stumps For President Obama



This is a cute ad focused on first time women voters.  The right seems incensed by this ad, claiming that its proof we are heading for a "fallen world destined for hellfire".  But the hellish Bush years are over and only if Romney is elected will we live in a fallen world.  The right also claims its degrading and ridiculing virgins.  What a bunch of ridiculous whiners, Ronald Reagan said about voting Republican;
 “I know what it’s like to pull the Republican lever for the first time, because I used to be a Democrat myself, and I can tell you it only hurts for a minute and then it feels just great.”
If you want to discuss degrading talk about women, listen to old republican men; Todd Akin (R-Mo), Paul Ryan (R-Wi) Richard Mourdock (R) and Steve King (IA-R), but not unless you want to lose your lunch.  My 20 year old niece gives this video a funny thumbs up and that's good enough for me. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment