Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Romney Fully Supports Richard Mourdock



Richard Mourdock (R) 
"This is that issue that every candidate for federal, or even state, office faces, and I too stand for life. I know there are some who disagree and I respect their point of view and I believe that life begins at conception. The only exception I have [for abortion] is in that case [where] the life of the mother [is threatened]. I struggled with it for a long time, but I came to realize that life is a gift from God. And I think even when life begins in that horrible situation of rape that it is something that God intended to happen."
This is America and people can believe what they want, but republicans want to enforce their personal religious beliefs on America's women.  Clueless radical republican men all across this country are writing laws robbing women of the right to control their own bodies.  Romney/Ryan and other republican men, if elected will destroy women's reproductive rights.  The republican party platform declares their intention to make all abortion, emergency contraception and many common forms of birth control illegal.
 We support a human life amendment to the Constitution and endorse legislation to make clear that the Fourteenth Amendment’s protections apply to unborn children.
 If you believe America's women, our wives, daughters and nieces have the right to control their own bodies, don't vote republican.

No comments:

Post a Comment