Monday, July 16, 2012

Vacation


T-Rex at the California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Park, San Fransico
My wife and I are returning home after a great visit with our son in San Francisco. It's been 8 years since I've gone on a road trip and its been fun. Last week on our way down to San Francisco we attended a play at the outdoor Shakespeare Theater in Ashland, Oregon. We saw "As You Like It", and we liked it immensely. The costumes were exceedingly well done, the stage was simplicity itself, yet more than adequately set the mood. The actors and actresses were skilled and had good rapport with the audience. For a Tuesday night we were surprised to see only a few empty seats, it was warm at the theater, temperature was 97 degrees earlier in the day, but the theater was comfortable. I'll update our trip in a couple of days, when we get home. Posting for the last few days have been very sparse, my apologies.

No comments:

Post a Comment