Monday, September 26, 2011

Fantastic Removable Non-Stick Oven Liners, from Chef Planet

Chef Planet Non-Stick oven liner



Non-Stick Oven Liner placed on bottom rack of busy Oven

If your like me and bake quite a few pies, your familiar with the mess that dripping pies make on the bottom of your oven.  If like me you tried placing a cookie sheet underneath the pie, you most likely also discovered how hard it is to clean those cookie sheets.  Two or three years ago, I found one of these oven liners and they are absolutely the best.  I replaced  my last one this week, it seemed to have broken down a little, and had become slightly crumbly.  Frequent bread baking at 450 degrees most certainly shortened the life of my mat.  The mats never require scrubbing, the food just comes off, and you can put it in the dishwasher to clean off any stain.  Mine cost 20 dollars without a coupon, ($16 with coupon) at Bed Bath and Beyond.  Best part?  They are made in USA!  Great item for Christmas presents.

The Chef Planet Product Page for the Non-Stick Ovenliner

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment