Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Great Bread Classes

Sullivan Street Bakery BreadImage by Choconancy1 via Flickr
Sullivan Street Bakery Bread
University of Bread
Winter 2012: Schedule of Classes
January 14
The Basic No-Knead Method
 January 28
All About Sourdough
 February 11
The Basic No-Knead Method
 February 25
All About Sourdough
 March 10
Baking Techniques
 March 24
Pizza Essentials


Relevant Information
Professor: Jim Lahey | Owner/Founder, Sullivan Street Bakery
Time & Location: 3-6PM @ 533 West 47th Street, New York, NY 10036
Tuition: $295/person/class
Enrollment: First-come, first-served basis


I'm a huge fan of Jim Leahy.  I love the No-Knead recipe he perfected and gave to the world.  I'd love to attend his classes.  This Email made me wish I lived in New York City, then sanity returned.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment