Be a Part of HISTORY in the Making
JOIN the 99% Declaration TODAY!
Six-Point Plan to Take Back Our Government
THERE IS A SOLUTION
1. Elect one man and one woman from each of the 435 congressional districts plus one delegate from Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Territories, during the weekend of March 30-April 1, 2012. Voting is through a secure online system and, if possible, by telephone and at local polling places.
2. March - July 2012, delegates draft a list of grievances and solutions with input from their constituents.
3. The week of July 4, 2012, delegates meet in Philadelphia for a National General Assembly (NGA) to ratify and sign a final petition on July 4th for a redress of grievances.
4. The ratified petition is served upon all three branches of the government and all candidates running for federal political office in 2012. Candidates will be asked to respond to the petition, and their responses will be shared with the voting public.
5. The National General Assembly gives the 113th Congress, President and the Supreme Court time to act upon and redress the grievances listed in the petition.
6. If the grievances are not redressed to the satisfaction of the NGA, delegates reconvene to organize a new grassroots campaign for political candidates who publicly PLEDGE to redress the grievances. These candidates will seek election for all open Congressional seats in the mid-term election of 2014 and in the elections of 2016 and 2018.
YOUR CALL TO ACTION www.the99declaration.org:
• Get Involved Now!
• Help Eliminate the Corporate State!
• Volunteer ~ JOIN one of our working committees & share your talents!
• Register for Delegate!
• Register to Vote for NGA Delegates!
Over $23,000 has been raised through small donations, as of January 1, 2012. Additional funding for the NGA election and venue is still needed. Donations may be made on the website by credit card, WePay, PayPal or by check to: The 99% Declaration, P.O. Box 190, Red Hook, NY 12571. Please note: Donations are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
JOIN US ON FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/www.the99declaration.org
NOTE: The 99% Declaration is a not-for-profit organization formed under the laws of the State of New York for the sole purpose of funding and facilitating a National General Assembly (NGA) in Philadelphia the week of July 4, 2012. This effort is run solely by the energy of volunteers who care about our great country and want to bring it back to its GLORY.