You know your a Republican if:
Are you a republican?
Six years ago, “it was standard practice not to pay for things,” said Sen. Orrin Hatch, R-Utah. “We were concerned about it, because it certainly added to the deficit, no question.”
- your an old white male
- you have one or more yachts
- you have 3 or more homes
- currently have, are looking for or recently broke up with your mistress
- you own or have use of a private aircraft
- think medicare should be eliminated
- think social security should be eliminated
- you are in the top 2% income bracket
- you pay little or no taxes and cheat on the ones you do pay
- you have a 500,000 dollar or more credit line at Tiffany's
- you own significant amounts of gold
- you are an avid church goer and/or evangelist
- you believe your personal beliefs are more important that women's rights/gay rights.
- you feel the need to apologize to corporations if they have to pay taxes or fines
- you believe Global Climate Change is a hoax
- you believe evolution is a hoax and creationism should be taught in schools
- you believe the earth is 7000 years old
- you believe public education is against your best interests and should be stopped anyway possible
- You believe you are smart and the public isn't
- you watch Fox news exclusively
- you believe mass transportation is for the masses and you are not one of the masses
- you think wars are great but would never fight in one
- you said "drill baby drill" anytime in the last 3 years
- Russia is visible from your house
- you believe aid for disaster relief needs to be cut from other programs
- instead of raising taxes on corporations or the wealthy, thousands dying without medical care is a sacrifice you are willing to make.
- you would rather pass laws limiting abortion than laws creating jobs
- you believe in trickle down economic theory (here's a picture of republican trickle down economic theory at work in an American City) Warning Graphic!
- You believe that its good to reduce revenues without reducing spending and you did that for a decade.
Post a Comment