Thursday, June 23, 2011

Naral Pro Choice America, No copay for birth control campaign

Naral sent me an e-mail encouraging me to post this message on facebook, I don't do facebook but I'm happy to post this here: If you haven't already signed the petition please click on it.  Message from Naral Pro Choice America:
"I just found out that the new health-care law has a possible great change for women – it could make birth control available at no cost.
It’s pretty amazing! The NARAL Pro-Choice America Foundation has a neat Facebook application that calculates how much you'll save starting now through the rest of your reproductive life if no-cost birth control becomes a reality. There also is a petition you can sign. It’s really important to show public support for no-cost birth control – especially because some anti-choice groups are working hard to block it."
Here’s the link to find out more: http://on.fb.me/iRHdii

more on the new health care bill



Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment