The following events were not found on the new RNC schedule of events after changes necessitated by Hurricane Issac.
1. Mitch McConnell apologizes to the nation for placing his personal desires ahead of the welfare of the nation, by placing President Obama's defeat as his his number one priority in 2010 and by filibustering almost every piece of legislation for the last 4 years.
2. Tea Party Republicans apologize for downgrading the good credit name of the US during the debt ceiling debate.
3. All Republicans apologize for attempting to defund Planned Parenthood many more times than they have fingers and toes.
4. John Boehner apologizes for running on a jobs platform in 2010, and not passing a single jobs bill that hired even one person in the USA.
5. Mitt Romney apologizes for the many lies he and his campaign have promoted this year. He promises to
not get caught
stop lying in his run for president. Mitt also is sorry that he promised to defund Planned Parenthood, sign a personhood amendment and overturn Roe vs. Wade, on tape.
6. Republicans also apologize for attempting to eliminate women's contraceptive access through a failed attempt to claim religious persecution.
7. George Bush and Dick Cheney deliver keynote speeches reminding everyone of how delightfully the last republican administration served America.
Checking the original event list, I see that the Republicans never scheduled any of the above events. Perhaps, it was an oversight?