Monday, November 5, 2012

Fired Up?

President Obama In Wisconsin.  Credit;
Fired Up?
Ready To Go!

GO! Go Vote!

Nate Silver on his fivethirtyeight blog in the New York Times, has President Obama with a 92% chance of winning with 315.2 electoral votes.  But that still gives Mitt Romney an 8% chance of enforcing his own personal anti-choice beliefs on every American woman.  The stakes couldn't be higher, Vote and encourage your friends to vote.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment